This page describes the procedures followed for the collection, through cookies and / or other technologies, of the information provided by users when they visit this site. While browsing the site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from other sites (so-called “third parties”), through some elements (for example images, maps, videos, specific links to pages of other domains ) possibly present on the site that the user is visiting.
By continuing to use the site and its services, the user accepts that all cookies, including those of third parties, can be installed on their device for the purposes described in this statement.
1 General information on cookies
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to the user’s terminal (for example computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook), where they are stored, and then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. They are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and the storage of information on sites (without the use of “technical” cookies, some operations would be very complex or impossible to perform). But through “profiling” cookies it is also possible to monitor navigation, collect data on tastes, habits, personal choices that allow the reconstruction of detailed consumer profiles. The cookies of the so-called “Third parties” are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
2.1 Technical and analytical cookies
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytical cookies, which are used to monitor the use of the site by users for the purpose of optimizing it and can be assimilated to technical cookies where they are created and used directly by the first-party site (without, therefore, the intervention of subjects third parties);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information remains valid, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
2.2 Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
The provision of the Guarantor also takes into account the different subject who installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (which can be briefly referred to as “publisher”, or “before part “) or a different site that installs cookies through the first (so-called” third parties “). The distinction between the two subjects is taken into due account in order to correctly identify their respective roles and responsibilities, with reference to the release of the information and the acquisition of the consent of online users.
2.3 First party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies managed by the owner of the site. For these cookies, the disclosure obligation lies with the owner of the site. The latter also has the obligation to indicate the methods for blocking the cookie.
2.3 Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies managed by a third party other than the site owner. For these cookies, the obligation of the information and the indication of the modalities for the possible blocking of the cookie belongs to the third party, while the owner of the site is obliged to insert the link to the site of the third party where such elements are available.
Cookies are also differentiated according to their duration, between session cookies and persistent cookies.
2.4 Session cookies
Session cookies are stored and kept only for the duration of the visit to the site. They are deleted when the site is abandoned or the browser is closed.
2.5 Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are stored and maintained even after leaving the site and closing the browser. They are deleted only after the expiration date indicated in the cookie itself or with cancellation by the user.
The User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Procedure for Google Chrome browser
- Procedure for Mozilla Firefox browser
- Procedure for Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Procedure for Opera browser
- Procedure for Safari browser
3 Cookies used by this site
Below is the list of cookies used by this website.
3.1 First party technical cookies
This site installs first-party technical cookies for the sole purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the site and improving the user experience. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way and are not used for other purposes than those described below. Current legislation does not oblige the site owner to seek consent for the installation of technical cookies, as they are necessary for the operation of the site and to provide the requested services. However, the user can always limit, block or delete cookies by using the settings on their browser, as described above. In case of deactivation, the correct functioning of this site and / or the complete usability of its services is not guaranteed.
3.2 Google Analytics
The first-party cookies that can be installed through this site are:
- qtrans_front_language – This cookie is used by the site service to translate its content. It is necessary for the site to function properly. Duration: 1 year
2. woocommerce_cart_hash – This cookie is used by the site service to allow the management of the contents of its shopping cart. It is necessary for the site to function properly. Duration: user session
3. wordpress_test_cookie – Used on sites made with WordPress. Check if your browser has cookies enabled or not. Duration: user session
4. _ga – This cookie is set by Google Analytics. Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track page views. Duration: 2 years
5. _gid – This cookie is set by Google Analytics. Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track page views. Duration; 24 hours
6. _gat_gtag_UA_162010046_1 – This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (throttle request rate). Duration: 1 minute
4 Changes and Updates
To enforce his rights, the interested party can write to: